Поиск в
  • Дополнительно...
Искать результаты, содержащие...
Искать результаты в...
Yuri Pichkurov

Проект IPS локализация

Рекомендованные сообщения

Сухой остаток?

Будут русские переводы от IPS. Или пойти залить перевод от IBR?

Поделиться сообщением

Ну что ж... Придется снова старым дедовским способом - почесать затылок, вздохнуть сокрушенно, засечь ночное время и вперед (гугл + перевод ibr + перевод Михаила + перевод Ирины = что-то свое, но без права распространения)...

Поделиться сообщением

Ну что ж... Придется снова старым дедовским способом - почесать затылок, вздохнуть сокрушенно, засечь ночное время и вперед (гугл + перевод ibr + перевод Михаила + перевод Ирины = что-то свое, но без права распространения)...

Я бы конечно поделился тем, что уже напереводил, но, судя по теме, пока не будет перевода от IPS придется каждому для себя мучиться... :(

Поделиться сообщением

Facts:

1. Russian community discussion of my translation being stolen by new official IPS translator -

http://translate.goo...Ftopic8105.html

2. Response from Michael, IPS.Marketplace moderator on previous case:

Нельзя ли дать ещё раз ссылку? у меня не открывается :(

Поделиться сообщением

Я вообще ждал (и жду) перевода от Самойленко. Но тем временем кое-где уже внедряю и IBR-овский. У меня с этим каша - много форумов, много лицензий на разных людей, дистрибутивы перемешаны >

Кстати, надо еще там у них в IBR свою лицензию продлить...

Поделиться сообщением

прикол с ИПС

Hello!

Not so long ago, I got a translation for the forum from Samoilenko.

I understand that your department has deleted this translation from the marketplace Since the license agreement for your wine has not been fully discharged, then I ask you to return my money spent on the translation or provide a comprehensive Russian translation of the forum.

Charles Warner 16 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

The owner of the translation asked for it to be deleted. We have no control over what Marketplace vendors do.

Как это понимать?

И вообще где сейчас есть живой русик для форума?????

У меня сообщество ноет о новом движке, а без русика ставить стрёмно.

Поделиться сообщением

08/17/11 11:33 (изменено)
Как это понимать?

Это, мягко говоря, не так. Я давно хотел выложить эту переписку, но просто вроде как неэтично, теперь, видя, что они делают, пожалуй, можно. Я даже подсвечу вам те места в письмах, на которые он ссылается. Но кто увидит, что это я просил удалить мой перевод, и это я принимал решение о его удалении, пусть первый кинет в меня камень:

from Lindy Throgmartin

to Mikhail Samoylenko

cc Charles Warner

date Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 3:41 PM

subject Re: Official IPS Russian translation - copyright violation

This is ridiculous. You don't own copyright on the Russian translation of "An error has occurred." Nonetheless, I've removed your language pack from the marketplace per your request. We won't be using either language pack.

Case closed.

On Aug 14, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Mikhail Samoylenko wrote:

> Charles,

>

> The same way as Sun does not own all programms that are written in Java

> in the world. My translation is VERY specific. I changed a lot of

> original text to match the sense.

> To save some space in this message - this is detailed description of the

> issue and my position

> http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/344661-contributors-beware

>

> I want to stress that I can easily prove that this is my translation is

> used at your "official translator" site, and I can prove that I have

> done a lot more of changes to the language and text of the interface

> itself - this is why it's so popular and this is why it was chosen to be

> stolen by your new Russian translator (how did you chose? comes first

> served first, never looked who contributes?)

>

> As I told you guys - go ahead and delete my translation if you feel it

> right, I understand there are different views on the translation

> copyright etc. But what I beg you to explain to me is when you know that

> your new translation is in fact stolen from other author - are you still

> going to work with the thief and knowing that it's really mine you are

> going to make it official-by-other-person making him IPS Staff member?

>

> Your new translator even does not hide the fact he stole my translation

> and translation from IB Resource - your former Russian distributors,

> both commercial, and is going to reuse both to create the official IPS

> translation. Furthermore I can imagine how good will be maintenance of

> that language back by such a trustful person...

> Here's the link to all the confessions if you will be insterested

> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fipbskins.ru%2Fforum%2Ftopic8105.html

>

> M.

>

> 8/14/2011 2:24 PM, Charles Warner пишет:

>> Mikhail:

>>

>> Can you please refer to Lindy's email? How do you claim copyright on that which is just at translation of the language pack owned by IPS. We own the language pack code and you certainly do not own the Russian language so how do you claim copyright?

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> On Aug 14, 2011, at 7:22 AM, Mikhail Samoylenko wrote:

>>

>>> Lindy - all addons, modules, skins, language packs etc which are created for IPS software but not by IPS are protected by copyright laws. Also please refer to the bottom of this e-mail where I have pasted a quote from IPS.Marketplace agreement for you.

>>>

>>> Charles - do you really think this is a good solution to hire a well known software pirate for creating your company's IPS official translation and hide the fact he stole my product by deleting my product from IPS.Marketplace? This is what you want IPS market strategy to base on?

>>>

>>> If you feel this is a correct solution - please go ahead and delete my product from IPS.Marketplace. Please also ensure to pay out my earned money for it at marketplace and return all of my money paid for IPB license. Don't forget to create official IPS announcement for 28 people who are currently using my translation pack with explanations on why they will not receive service they've paid for anymore. And I will take care of informing IPS.Marketplace contributors on how you treat them.

>>>

>>> Best,

>>> M

>>>

>>> P.S. For Lindy - quote from Download agreement at IPS.Marketplace:

>>> "...The majority of files for download in the IPS Marketplace are not created, owned, or supported by IPS. Therefore, you recognize that IPS has no liability or responsibility for the files downloaded from the IPS Marketplace.

>>>

>>> If you are purchasing a file from IPS Marketplace you recognize that, although IPS is collecting the payment, it is only doing so on behalf of the author of the file. IPS does not create, own, or support any files in IPS Marketplace even if it collects funds on behalf of the submitting author

>>> ..."

>>>

>>> 8/14/2011 12:22 AM, Lindy Throgmartin пишет:

>>>> Mikhail:

>>>>

>>>> A language pack is a translation of strings created for our software. I'm not sure how you can lay claim and copyright on the Russian language. :)

>>>>

>>>> If you're dissatisfied, we would be happy to remove your submissions to the marketplace if you wish?

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>> From: Mikhail Samoylenko

>>>>>> Subject: Official IPS Russian translation - copyright violation

>>>>>> Date: August 13, 2011 1:42:37 PM EDT

>>>>>> To: Charles Warner

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Charles,

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Person named Yuri Pichkurov is claiming that his new website

>>>>>> http://imperialsupport.eu/ is now official place for Russian Invision

>>>>>> Power Board translation chosen by yourself, but the language pack used

>>>>>> at that website belongs to me and is sold by me at IPS.Marketplace.

>>>>>> Basically, he uses older version of my translation, so I can easily

>>>>>> prove this one belongs to me, and this is copyright violation.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> This was the case already twice in past when Yury tried to put it to IPS

>>>>>> Marketplace, after negotiations with moderators, me and my users, these

>>>>>> were removed.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Charles, I do not allow IPS and its authors to use my translation,

>>>>>> whole, or in parts, without my written permission. I will hold IPS

>>>>>> responsible once IPS will publish it on behalf of author who simply

>>>>>> stole it from me.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> And please do not forget - you are going to pay to this person, and he's

>>>>>> not doing the real work, he just stolen it from me.

>>>>>>

>>>>>> Regards,

>>>>>> Mikhail

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>> 7/20/2011 5:01 PM, Mikhail Samoylenko пишет:

>>>>>>> Hi Charles,

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Are you only looking for one person per translation? So from 5-6 people

>>>>>>> who have applied for Russian translation you will choose only one?

>>>>>>> Or is there a model for several people maintaining the translation?

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> Best,

>>>>>>> M

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>> 7/20/2011 1:49 PM, Charles Warner пишет:

>>>>>>>> Thank you for your interest in translation IPS products.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> We are looking to translate the front-end public areas only. We will not be translating the AdminCP. In addition the software language packs we will also want to translate one page on our web site that will contain generic information for non-English speaking clients. Please consider this a pilot program. We hope it works out but if it does not we may stop doing it.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Your responsibility would be:

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> - Initial translation of the language strings for all IPS products (not just IP.Board)

>>>>>>>> - Ongoing translation of the language strings as we update the products

>>>>>>>> - Translate the previously mentioned page on our web site

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Your compensation would be a combination of licenses to all IPS products, an initial cash payment of $200 (USD paid via PayPal or bank wire), and ongoing cash payments with each update. I realize that the upfront payment is small when compared to how much initial work will be involved in translation but we are looking for a long-term commitment from people. You will receive ongoing payments with each update and those payments will range in value depending on how much work is done.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Before accepting please consider that this will be a long-term commitment and we will call on you often to translate new strings as they are added to our software. As mentioned, you will receive payments at regular intervals based on how much work we give you. In return for us committing to pay you at regular intervals, you must also commit to be available to quickly translate updates as they are made available. If you ever abandon the work or choose not to do it anymore we will engage someone else. Note that translations are the property of IPS.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Finally, please keep in mind that we have received interest from several people for most languages. If you are not chosen please do not take it personally. It could simply be a matter of someone got in before you.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> Please let me know if you have any questions.

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> On Jul 20, 2011, at 12:14 PM, Mikhail Samoylenko wrote:

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Hi guys,

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> I am interested in supporting Russian translation. I am author of

>>>>>>>>> existing Russian language pack -

>>>>>>>>> http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/4039-russian-language-pack-samoylenkoru/

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>> Thanks,

>>>>>>>>> M

>

Изменено пользователем samoylenko

Поделиться сообщением

08/17/11 11:49 (изменено)

Кстати, после этой переписки файл не был удален - удаления начались тогда, когда я написал в теме поддержки перевода о том, что мне придется задержать выпуск обновления из-за спора о копирайте (я к тому времени уже двое суток на это потратил). В течение 20 минут вся тема поддержки была полностью удалена, вместе с файлом. Тогда я себе представил как пользователи будут искать ответов - и я написал в своем блоге о случившемся. Снова, в течение 20 минут, все было удалено, а я забанен. Я недавно входил туда и видел кучу уведомлений о личных сообщениях, но открыть их уже не могу, и не знаю, от кого они и о чем.

Я думаю, мне просто отомстили за то, что я сообщил другим переводчикам о том, что IPS считает, что у них нет никаких прав на перевод и что сделал эту тему публичной - и я бы не стал делать последнего, не будь у меня обязательств перед 28 пользователями перевода - я был обязан поставить их в известность о том, что происходит.

Меня еще обвиняют в том, что я не решал вопросов с IPS напрямую, создал тему в разделе для контрибьютеров - это все вранье. Вы уже можете увидеть в этой теме две попытки связаться с IPS и попросить их о помощи, и где они мне дважды заявляют что это не их проблемы, и им проще удалить мой файл (Зайка, прости за грубость!, ну почему именно мой? кому такое вообще в голову может придти?!), чем разбираться. И это было прежде, чем я написал что-либо в комьюнити - причем, в закрытый раздел, только для тех, кого это касалось, без по-настоящему публичных скандалов.

Изменено пользователем samoylenko

Поделиться сообщением

Ну и дела.. Млин... Если так будет дальше, надо искать во что конвертировать форумы... :blink:

Поделиться сообщением

Сейчас поставил версию от ibr. ощущения от перевода - жесть. Я давал Михаилу доступ к своему форуму (который популярнее этого сайта), что бы там можно было смотреть результат работы. Так было со всеми версиями.

Сегодня я поставил оф-ный перевод и практически ничего не поменялось. Очень удивился и могу сказать что сам факт кражи - очень явный. Очень бы хотелось видеть переводы именно от Михаила. Т.к. переводы у него "живые", у вас же, "сухие". Как обьяснить понятние, мне сложно. Можно читать Ремарка, а можно читать и Донцову. Мне по-душе Ремарк.

Как решение проблемы: Миша, пожалуйста оформи просто текст, под которым мы подпишимся. А человеку, который стянул перевод, я бы посоветовал через месяца два отписаться работодателю с просьбой добавить еще одного переводчика, а конкретно Михаила.

Но поступок, конечно, крутой.

Поделиться сообщением

У Вас написано

IPB version:I have no IPB

Поделиться сообщением

Если так будет дальше, надо искать во что конвертировать форумы...

А ничего не поменялось

У Вас написано

Угу. Цена такого отзыва ...

Поделиться сообщением

Появляются варианты.. К тому же, изначально оптимизированные под поисковые системы (а также говорят, под большую посещаемость, но это нечем проверить).

Хотя бы один из своих форум в ближайшие месяцы конвертну и покажу народу. Можно было хоть сейчас начать, да нет пока версии utf-8. Жду.

В общем, об этом будет отдельный разговор, в отдельной теме.

Поделиться сообщением

на воблу что ли переехать?

грустно это всё.

Поделиться сообщением

Будут русские переводы

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...